This Senior Management role will be responsible for ensuring the coordination of all employment and training programs and services; in addition to, developing new employment and training initiatives and funding opportunities. The successful candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in administration, education, social services, or other related human services field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of five (5) years experience working at a management level in a community-based not-for-profit organization.
• Proven experience in proposal writing and writing reports on: activities, strategic work plans, goals and objectives.
• A thorough appreciation, awareness, working experience and sensitivity of Aboriginal history and culture, as well as an in-depth understanding of the complexities of working with diverse populations.
• Superior communication skills including: presentation skills, writing ability, computer proficiency and authentic interpersonal skills.
• A demonstrated ability to work with a diverse clientele on an individual and group basis.
• Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills.
• In-depth knowledge of the social service sector, community-based programs and services, funding sources, and community and Board relations.
• Successfully complete Criminal Record Clearances, including Enhanced Security Clearance.
• A valid driver’s license and provide driver’s abstract.
• Be willing to work flexible hours and participate in the “Weekend On-Call” rotation which responds to critical incidents, and provides other supports to the PGNFC.
To apply for this position please visit our website at https://pgnfc.prevueaps.com to submit a resume and cover letter by October 31, 2021.