• Your leadership inspires, clarifies, unleashes entrepreneurs, creates customer value, builds strong relationships and
• You are a true People advocate with a strong passion for co-worker relations, recruitment, talent development and
• You are a strategist with the ability to be tactical and operational when necessary.
• You are experienced in managing, coaching and developing influential teams.
• You are an energetic, innovative and entrepreneurial self-starter who is comfortable running a business
• You lead with heart and can provide direction and stability for our Co-workers
• You know what it’s like to work in a matrix organization that requires you to work with multiple internal and external
stakeholders from various functions and units. You know how to engage with them, collaborate with them and
move the business forward as a result.
• You can be depended upon to act with a high level of professional and moral integrity, especially when dealing with
sensitive and confidential issues.
• You have a minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience
• You have a minimum of 2 years in a direct leadership role
• People are at the heart of our business. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and
safeguarding our unique culture. The Unit People & Culture Manager is instrumental in making this happen by
leading the local implementation of our People Strategies.
• You will be a Business Partner for your Unit Manager and your other leadership colleagues, collaborating with them
on all people-related issues.
• Help lead the entire business as an active and influential member of the unit’s strategic leadership team (your unit’s
• Lead and develop your local P&C team and encouraging them to build strong relationships throughout your unit.
• Focus on providing an excellent co-worker experience in your unit, including championing internal career growth and
our many and varied development opportunities.
• Champion training, mentoring, coaching, forecasting and succession planning.
• Ensure that our national People strategy, is implemented and lives in your unit.
• Support and help drive the recruitment process in your unit by partnering with your Unit Hiring Managers and our
Centralized Recruitment team.
• Implement our Co-worker Relations Plan by managing all local interactions with our co-workers, ensuring we uphold
our labour relations principles and abide by local policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
• Demonstrate yourself, and encourage and train in others, a high level of problem solving, mediation and counseling
• Meet financial goals by monitoring, analyzing and acting upon key P&C performance indicators.
• Regularly communicate and partner with your Market P&C Manager on escalated issues as well as regional
initiatives and programs
• Lead Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and work-life balance initiatives in your unit.
• Support Health & Safety compliance, improvements and programs.
Together As A Team
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.