Motosel is looking for a Chemical Engineer to be in charge of Production.
As Motosel specializes in Automotive/Industrial lubricants, the candidate must have a degree in Chemical Engineering and a good command of the English language as
• This position requires interaction with the factory and R&D departments to formulate new product sku’s to meet the needs.in the industry
• He/she must assist with the Sales team and provide technical advice on products (esp. Automotive)
• He/she will be working full-time in BC and must interact with the customers to provide Customized solutions to meet the individual client needs
• The Chemical Engineer will be in charge of Production must have knowledge of inventory systems, supply chain management and
• Knowledge of the workings of the Automotive industry is essential.
The Candidate must have at least 10 years experience and can legally work in Canada
Please email us your resume
If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.