Business Name: Lanson’s Drywall Systems Ltd.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Wage: $34.00 per hour
Available Positions: 2
Benefit: Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Extended medical insurance
Work Location: Nanaimo, BC
Language of work: English
Lanson’s Drywall Systems Ltd. serving their services across Vancouver Island and surrounding areas are looking for 2 insulators to join their team. Employment at Lanson’s is fun and exciting. We are the leading provider of drywall, insulation and steel framing services to the mid-Island area and working for us means job stability, top compensation for your efforts and an exciting work environment. We are looking for someone who can work well in a team and who has strong ability to adapt and pay close attention to detail.
• Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed
• Read blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements.
• Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors
• Apply and secure insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping, taping and other application and installation methods
• Fit insulation around obstructions, and shape insulating materials and protective coverings as required.
• Install vapor barriers
• Apply waterproofing cement over insulating materials to finish surfaces
• Completion of secondary school
• A combination of over four years of work experience and some high school, college or industry courses in drywalling or minimum 3-year apprenticeship program in drywalling
• Trade certification is an asset
Contact information/how to apply:
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and specifically applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups – including Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities – who may contribute to the continued diversification of our organization.