• Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
• Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
• Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
• Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
• Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using
trowel and broad knife.
• Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
• Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in
panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
No. of Vacancies: One Vacancy
Job Conditions: Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding, Noisy, dusty, heavy lift.
Start Date: AS Soon As Possible
Education: No Degree, High School or equivalent is preferred
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Employment Group: National