Canadian Travel Services Inc. (CTS) is a full service travel agency that is accredited by IATA association. We focus on booking air tickets, hotels, vacation packages and business travel management, etc.
We are looking for an experienced Travel Clerk Supervisor with the ability to supervise 1 to 2 people and effective interpersonal skills.
Please apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Calgary, AB
– $22/hour, 35 hours/week
Terms of Employment:
– Permanent, Full Time
– College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of more than 1 year
– At least 3 years
Duties and responsibilities:
– Co-ordinate, assign and review the works of travel clerks
– Requisition materials and supplies
– Establish work schedule and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units
– Resolve customer complaints and other work-related problems
– Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedure and company policies
– Prepare and submit periodic reports