Manage daily restaurant operations and assist with menu planning; maintain sanitation standards; and assist in the kitchen during peak meal periods. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
• Oversee kitchen, supervises food and beverage service
• Create a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
• Maintain records of staff and operating costs.
• Work with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
• Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
• Ensure product quality and great service.
• Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
• Assist in planning regular and special event Menus.
• Secondary school and/ or one year’s Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
• Min. 1 year previous experience in similar position
Wage and Benefits
• Wage of $25.00 per hour, must work weekends, evenings, mornings, min. 30 hrs/week.