Allnorth is a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company servicing clients in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Pulp & Paper sectors. With offices across Canada, Allnorth has an entrepreneurial spirit that allows us to be responsive to our clients. Allnorth’s motivated team delivers innovative, practical solutions that fulfill project needs and fit within the reality of our client’s budgets. Our business model of local offices allows us to deliver the best service in our industry and foster successful client relationships.
Allnorth is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant in our Kamloops office. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for a broad range of administrative tasks such as:
· Project set up, data entry and filing for projects and support for project billing
· Accounts payable & receivable including bank deposits, receiving payments, invoicing, credit card reconciliation
· General office administration functions including maintaining and ordering office supplies, receiving clients, communicating with the building maintenance, parking facilities, and cleaners, shipping (via post and Purolator), parking & truck logistics, supporting new hire onboarding, organizing client Christmas cards & staff events
· Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
· Business/Administration diploma preferred and at least 2-3 years’ general office administration experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Excellent customer service and communication skills (interpersonal and written)
· Highly organized with strong attention to detail and quality
· Ability to work individually or within a group; a self-starter who is able to recognize and complete tasks required for making the overall office run more effectively
· Possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
· Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information professionally and discreetly
· Previous experience in project administration in an engineering consulting environment considered an asset but not required
What We Offer
Allnorth is dedicated to its Triple Bottom Line of People, Clients & Partners and Profitability. Empowered and motivated employees are the source of our success and the basis for our growth. We’re proud of our team and committed to providing opportunities for employees to develop both personally and professionally in addition to offering a competitive salary and benefits package. You won’t get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact. Now is an exciting time to join the Allnorth team. Apply today by visiting our website (search “Across Canada – Flexible Location”)!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Tagged as: accounts receivable, project administration