LIGHT DUTY CLEANER
Travelodge Rosetown & Heartland Bistro
501 Colwell Road
S0L 2V0, Canada.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Grade 10
Positions Available: 2
Description:- At Travelodge Rosetown & Heartland Bistro we are looking for a fulltime permanent Housekeeper. You would clean rooms to standard general cleaning and laundry. Must be able to work morning,evening and weekend shifts. No experience necessary. Training will be provided. May need to work independently.
· Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet standards.
· Change linens, make beds, restock all guest room supplies and leave bathroom sparkling.
· Clean disinfect and polish kitchen and bedroom fixtures and appliances.
· Sweep and mop floors, dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
· Organize, keep storage areas and carts well stocked, clean and tidy.
· Empty and clean wastebaskets and ashtrays.
· Greet guests that you meet during your shift with a friendly smile.;
· Attend to guest’s request for extra supplies
· May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Skills and Abilities:
· Organized, Reliable
· Team Player
· May need to perform repetitive tasks.
All groups are invited to apply for example: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada. Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given preference.
Apply by email ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.