Travelodge Rosetown & Heartland Bistro
501 Colwell Road
S0L 2V0, Canada.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Grade 10
Positions Available: 1
Summary: A kitchen helper cleans and sanitizes kitchen equipment, assists in basic food preparation, and with receiving and storing products in kitchen. They have knowledge of general kitchen operations and of general food storage guidelines.
· Washing, and cutting fruits & vegetables;
· Perform simple food preparation, such as scrubbing and peeling vegetables, cutting meats;
· Stock refrigerators, cupboards and shelves with food, ingredients and other supplies;
· Wash dishes using hands and dishwasher,Clean and polish utensils;
· Sweeping and mopping dining, kitchen and food preparation areas;
· Remove out-of-date food and ingredients;
· Load or unload delivery vehicles;
· Place clean dishes on dining tables;
· Serve dishes to dinners as necessary;
· Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitizing of all surface;
· Perform all activities related to cleaning kitchen;
· Coordinate activities with Cook as needed.
· No experience required.
Skill and Abilities:
· Team player
· May need to perform repetitive tasks
Apply by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All groups are invited to apply for example: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada. Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given preference.
If interested please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.