Working as part of a team, the Behaviour Analyst has the opportunity to positively affect a child and family by delivering thoughtful, person centered treatment. The Behaviour Analyst identifies the needs of the individual, taking specific responsibility for identifying behavioural needs, and promotes skill development programs within a behavioural/developmental orientation. The Behaviour Analyst conducts behavioural assessments, designs, monitors, implements, and evaluates skill development training and psychological/behavioural treatment programs for individuals to develop personal adjustment by increasing adaptive behaviours and decreasing challenging interfering behaviours.
· M.A. or M.Sc. degree in Psychology from an accredited university with a specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis
· Certification by the Behaviour Analyst Certification Board as a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst
· A valid Manitoba driver’s license and a vehicle
· Ability to travel and work flexible hours as necessary
· The successful candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory criminal record check, adult abuse registry check and child abuse registry check.
· Previous experience working within Indigenous communities / cultures is an asset
· Knowledge of an Indigenous culture and language would be an asset
· Bilingualism in French and English is an asset
This is a preference competition. All applicants are encouraged to apply, however preference will be given to Indigenous candidates. We encourage Indigenous applicants to self-declare in their attached cover letter.
To apply visit: stamant.ca
If you encounter technical challenges submitting your application online, please contact St.Amant for assistance (204-256-4301, ext. 7046) or email your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.