Job Title: Manager of TV Sales
Location: Currently Work from Home
Reports To: Heads of Sales and Distribution
Sinking Ship Entertainment is a multiple award-winning Canadian production, distribution, and interactive company specializing in family and kids’ live action and CGI blended content. The company has earned a worldwide reputation for creating high-quality, groundbreaking original series and companion interactive experiences.
Sinking Ship Entertainment is looking for an experienced TV Sales Manager for the territories of Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa and French-speaking Europe. Working directly with the department principals this position is responsible for all sales-related activities in the above-mentioned territories for Sinking Ship Entertainment’s distribution catalogue. The ideal candidate will be a solution-orientated territory manager who has a proven track record of developing and maintaining strong relationships. They will be a clear communicator with defined goals, striving for continued personal and professional development.
• Building and maintaining relationships with business clients in the territories listed
• Monitoring and analysing TV sales and marketing activities, maintaining an awareness of demographic trends in the territories
• Creating and executing sales strategies for Sinking Ship series to all media including broadcast television, OTT, VOD, IFE, and mobile
• Negotiating and closing deals of finished programs in the catalogue to buyers
• Trade market and conference attendance
• Working internally with marketing department to maximise potential partnerships and revenue in the territories
• Providing sales projections in the territories, with the goal to meet revenue targets annually
• Maintaining ongoing and updated contact and sales records in Salesforce.com
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
• Current relationships with international tv buyers in the kids and family genres.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, with preference given to those candidates with experience selling to the territories listed.
• Proven ability to coordinate projects effectively and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Spanish and/or French language an asset.
Sinking Ship Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to hiring practices that focus on inclusion and diversity. We would be happy to accommodate individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation in order to participate in our recruitment process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.
Please send your resume to. email@example.com
Sinking Ship Entertainment would like to thank all applicants. Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.