Bulk Truck Driver-Cementing Services
Sanjel Energy Service Inc. is a privately owned, Canadian-based, oilfield service company focused in pressure pumping. Sanjel is proud to offer our employees programs supporting individual development and career advancement.
The Bulk Truck Driver-Cementing will report directly to the Manager – District Service Line. The Driver is accountable for driving trucks and operating specialized hydraulic pumping systems to place cement in wells or to treat wells with chemicals, sand mixtures or gases to stimulate production. This is a safety sensitive position.
· Complete and submit all required paperwork (i.e. expense account, bonus and fuel sheets, logbooks, pre/post trip inspections, loading tickets)
· Complete a proper pre-trip inspection prior to leaving on any journey
· Drive well servicing equipment to and from well sites
· Assist with rigging-in and other functions at the job site as required
· Read gauges to monitor pressure, density, rate and/or concentration and adjust pumping procedure as required
· Ensure units are clean and functioning
· Operate pumping systems to pump chemicals, gases, sand, cement and/or other materials into a well
· Maintain parts and replace or check parts as required
· Assemble pumping equipment
· Attach pumps and hoses to wellheads
· Valid Class 1 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
· Capable of working in extreme working conditions (outdoors, weather, terrain)
· Able to lift 50 pounds
· Team focused and SAFETY conscious attitude
· Applicable operational training and experience in Cementing or oilfield services – an asset
· Certificates in First Aid, H2S Alive, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems (WHMIS), Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG), Hours of Service, Fatigue Management, General Oilfield Driver Improvement, and Heavy Haulers are considered an asset
Sanjel offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers’ expectations.
To apply please submit your resume, updated driver’s abstract and all applicable information to firstname.lastname@example.org.