We are in search of an experienced caregiver to provide permanent, full-time care for our three children who are 11, 8 and 4. We are looking to ﬁnding someone with whom we can build a relationship for years to come. Care of our children is the main priority, however other household duties, such as meal prep, light cleaning is also required. Other details in respect of this position are as follows:
· Employment conditions: 40 hours per week, morning and day.
· Criminal record, child abuse registry checks are required.
· CPR certiﬁcation is required.
· Our home is smoke free.
· Specific Skills: Bathe, dress and feed children, Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents; instruct children in personal hygiene and social development; organize, activities such as games and outings for children; supervise and care for children; prepare and serve nutritious meals; prepare children for rest periods; maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home; tend to emotional well-being of children. Provide mild house keeping and cleanup after the children.
· Work Setting: Employer’s home
· Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Public transportation is available.
· Work Location Information: Port Williams, Nova Scotia. Work in employer’s/client’s home.
· Salary: $13 to $15 per hour (to be negotiated).
Can apply be email at email@example.com. Resume, cover letter and references are required