The Palma Family residing in Richmond, BC (Cambie and No.4 Road area) needs help for child care. Details of the job offer are indicated herein. If interested, please send a copy of résumé and references to email@example.com
We appreciate your interest. However, only applicants whom we deem qualified will be contacted.
TITLE OF POSITION: IN-HOME Caregiver (For Child Care)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time (40 hours of work per week)
WAGES and BENEFITS: $14.50 per hour, 100% MSP and WCB Coverage
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As Soon As Possible
SKILLS AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Completion of secondary school or equivalent;
• Completion of a training program in child care or a related field; OR
• Child care or household management experience;
• First Aid and CPR Certificates.
• Supervise and care for child in employers’ residence;
• Bathe and dress child;
• Oversee child’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employers;
• Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development;
• Tend to the emotional well-being of child;
• Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents;
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise;
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for child and may perform other housekeeping duties;
• Take child to and from school and to appointments;
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home.
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child.
SAFETY and SECURITY: Criminal Record Check and Medical Examination are mandatory.
• Position is for LIVE-OUT only;
• Work schedule and days off of employee will be arranged weekly.
Name of employer(s): Palma Family
Location of work: Richmond, BC (Cambie and No.4 Road area)
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org