At CMHC, we trust you to get the job done. Since January 2019, we’ve shifted from managing people to managing work. Each employee is 100% autonomous and accountable. You can choose where you need to be and when you need to be there to meet your objectives. You’re in control of your time and are trusted to make the right decisions.
Officer, Contact Centre Services (Position can be located anywhere in Canada)
Help make a difference for Canadians. CMHC’s aspiration is that by 2030, everyone in Canada has a home that they can afford and that meets their needs. All of our programs and activities support this singular goal.
Be part of an inclusive workplace. Diversity and Inclusion guides everything we do at CMHC. We’re taking concrete actions to eliminate racism and embed equity into our culture, processes, programs, and policies so that they reflect the lived experiences of all Canadians.
Join the Client Operations Team, where we make delivering housing affordability solutions easy.
This is a temporary position of a duration of 12 months.
• Provides high quality service to CMHC`s clients in a knowledgeable and professional manner and seeks to enhance client service experience in all interactions.
• Observes, documents and reports on client feedback/concerns and provides practical solutions to evolve and continuously improve upon client service experience.
• Liaises with business partners to modify/develop new and/or existing information and channel delivery approaches to clients.
• Ability to work in a virtual team environment, ensuring client queries or concerns are rapidly addressed and resolved.
• Track customer feedback/suggestions, while ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
• Ability to address client inquiries and provide accurate information while adhering to KPIs and SLAs.
• Post-secondary education with a minimum 3 of years’ experience in a customer service-oriented role.
• General understanding of CMHC programs, products and services.
• Results-driven, enthusiastic and technology-savvy team player.
• Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication skills in both official languages (French and English).
• Strong interpersonal and excellent customer service skills.
• Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Posting closing date: Note, the competition may remain active until filled.
CMHC values diverse backgrounds and experience and welcomes non-Canadians who are eligible to work in Canada to apply!
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Job Requisition ID: 5385
Travel Requirement: Limited
Office Location: Calgary (AB); Halifax (NS); Montreal (QC); Ottawa (ON); Toronto (ON); Vancouver (BC)