Retail Sales Associates provide information to customers by verifying understanding of request; answering questions; offering assistance. Initiates service by recording requests. Collects revenue by receiving and recording payments.
• Provides prompt, courteous customer service.
• Ring up all sales on cash register properly and accurately, handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for products sold.
• Performs multi-function operation of fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, telecom transactions, etc.
• Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness inside and out; basic upkeep and cleaning of all equipment at store.
• Inspect store facilities and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working order.
• Contacts maintenance for repair when needed.
• Completes for ordering/purchasing merchandise.
• Receives and verifies vendor deliveries.
• Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses.
• Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
• Assist in display of merchandise
• Performs all duties with minimal supervision.
• Attends job-related meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.