Our family is looking for a Home Child Care Provider to take care of my child. You are expected to take care of a 3 year-old child at employer’ home located in Richmond. If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tile of position: Home Child Care Provider (NOC 4411)
Position Available: 1
Employment Type: Full-time and Permanent (30-40 hours/week)
Wage: 15 dollars per hour
Language Required: English
Location of Work: Employer’s private home in Richmond, BC
Age of Children:
Toddler to pre-school (1-3 years)
· Care for child and oversee child’s everyday activities in employer’s private home
· Responsible for household activities including grocery shopping, meal preparation, household cleaning and etc.
· Train children in forming good personal hygiene habits
· Ensure child is living in a safe and clean environment
· Bring child to previously arranged activities by parents
· Organize and participate in interactive activities such as games, reading and crafts
· Monitor child’s emotional development, provide emotional support to cheer up child when required
· Discipline and inculcate good behavior to child with methods requested by parents
· Completion of Secondary School is required
· Experience in childcare or closely related field is an asset
· Criminal Record Check and Reference Required
How to apply:
· Please email your resume to email@example.com.