BECA Tax & Estate Solutions Ltd
Address: 2075 4580 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC V6X 1E4
Title of Position: Management Accountant (NOC 1111)
Term of employment: Full time, permanent position
Wage: $54600 annually, $30 per hour, 35 hours per week
Location of work: Richmond, BC
Our founder started her career in 2006 after graduation from UBC and worked in several accounting firms. She gradually built her expertise from training (In-Depth tax course I, II, III) and six years in Tax Specialist Group before joining Canada Revenue Agency as Senior Tax Auditor. In 2016, She started BECA Tax & Estate Solutions Ltd to offering financial and tax expertise to clients.
We are a licensed Public Practice (CPA) firm in good standing, with two offices operating in the lower mainland. Our main office is located at 2075 4580 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC, V6X 1E4. And we also have a downtown Vancouver office at 300 1055 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9. Our website is WWW.BECATAX.COM
Our primary focus is to deliver top of the line business management expertise to our clients and build a strong, rewarding partnership that adds value to our customers.
We help entrepreneurs to manage the company’s administration, financials and regulatory compliances so they can excel in their expertise without worry about daily tasks. We provide CFO to full-service management accounting services to our clients. Our client portfolio includes real estate development, professional services firm, retail, wholesale, manufacturers and holding companies/Conglomerates.
Since opened our second office in the centre of Richmond in early 2019, We are experiencing significant growth in consultation work in 2019-2020; we are seeking an experienced corporate management accountant to join our team to provide management accounting expertise to our clients as their trusted advisor.
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office products
· Knowledge of specific financial systems (Oracle, HFM) is a plus, but the ability to adapt and quickly learn new systems is a must
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Client service oriented and fosters positive working relationships
· Well organized with strong time management skills and attention to detail.
· Must follow through on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Commit to continuous learning and improvement of your technical and leadership skills
· Minimum of five years in management accounting experience required, Ideally in a multi-national firm.
· Bachelor Degree in accounting is required; further education in IFRS or law is an asset.
· Professional Accountant designation is an asset but not mandatory
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Understand and learn client’s accounting and reporting needs
· Support Clients by maintaining files, contracts, invoices and supporting documents
· Present and review with clients on month-end or year-end files and various schedules (Sub- ledgers)
· Plan, set up and administer accounting systems for clients.
· Training, document business processes, prepare templates, update client’s operation materials and manage communications with clients.
· Assist with special projects utilizing PowerPoint/excel for presentations on financial data
· Responsible for aspects of accounting including maintenance, control and analysis
· Prepare and analyze financial statements, including prepare revenue recognition and financial statements, forecast, budget, and monitor process compliance. Ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls.
· Prepare a cash flow statement, with analysis, forecast cashflow
· Research financial issues, apply analysis and judgement to solve complex problems
· Assist in financial statements consolidation preparation
· Evaluate financial risks, prepare proforma financial statement forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning the financial stability of the clients’ business
· Participate in the due diligence process, including review the targeted company’s financial position, research industry benchmark.
· Participate in client’s business plan development, corporate strategy planning session and develop reports based on the findings
· Analyze business risks including marketing, operational, HR and industry risks