About the Job
Our Technicians serve as the face of BBSPro to customers in the Hospitality, Institutional and Industrial space. As a senior warewash technician, you support our overall sales efforts by providing preventive maintenance, service and repair on commercial laundry, dish machines and dispensing equipment. Our employees have an entrepreneurial and results orientated mindset. At BBSPro, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. You will ensure that we deliver on our promise of outstanding service.
· After receiving sales order confirm that you have location & contact info and possible installation date.
· Confirm with Equipment manager which machine(s) are being used and if anything needs to be ordered.
· Discuss with sales rep if a site visit is required.
· If there are other trades needed to complete the install, organize with them date and time required. Make note on sales order if it’s being billed to the customer or to BBSpro.
· Schedule the install date & time and keep the VP Warewash in the loop.
· Communicate with the job site manager /BBS sales rep (or appropriate person) as the install date gets closer and confirm job site is ready for the installation team to come on scheduled day.
· Communicate with equipment manager if delivery of machine(s) is needed from external delivery company.
· Follow specifications, blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings for the installation.
· After the job is complete and all work orders are handed in go through each work order against the sales order. Look for extra parts used that weren’t on original sales order. In Auto quotes make a copy of the sales order and turn to be labelled “billing”. Add extra parts, add up all hours and add to Auto Quotes billing sheet. Ensure all work orders are returned to Customer Service noting if the machine is a sale or rental.
Repair and Preventative Maintenance
· Oversee and perform troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance on commercial laundry, dish machines and dispensing equipment.
· Research and introduce new products to customers; prepare and update corresponding quotes; make recommendations and help to manage appropriate levels of inventory.
· Enhance customer satisfaction by identifying and solving potential issues through suggesting, sampling and providing customer solutions.
· Demonstrate safe equipment use and ensure that equipment is fully operational.
· Train customers on equipment and proper maintenance procedures.
· Respond to customer emergency service requests on weeknights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
· Ensure, timesheets and work orders are completed properly and are returned to the office promptly.
· Perform other functions as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Demonstrate hands-on technical ability; mechanical, electrical, plumbing troubleshooting and repair on equipment. (Min 2 years mechanical experience)
· A working knowledge of CMA, Moyer Diebel and ADS glass and dishwashers is required.
· Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a foodservice, hospitality or grocery environment.
· You are detail oriented, able to work with little direct supervision; well organized, with the ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects and effectively follow through on projects.
· Strong critical thinking, questioning, and problem-solving skills.
· Able to work well under pressure and in an environment full of deadlines, providing accurate output.
· Effective verbal and written communications skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and with a variety of different customers.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
· Overtime, occasional weekends as required.
· Must have the flexibility to handle emergency calls at night, during the weekends and on holidays based on customer needs.
· Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time; able to bend, stoop and kneel on frequent basis.
· Must be able to maneuver 75-450 lb pound machines on a regular basis.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, full-time
Language of Work: English
Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
Benefits after 3 months
Company phone with unlimited use
On job training provided
Location of work:
On client sites Metro Vancouver, B.C.
About BBSPro Services
BBSPro Services Inc. (www.bbspro.ca) is a full service solutions provider to the hospitality industry. Our
mission is to build a national brand providing beer beverage and chemical dispensing and maintenance
services to the Independent and Regional Food & Beverage Operator. An integrated end to end solution
with 24 hours service. BBSPro is Western Canada’s premier beverage line and ware wash service
provider and we continue to help the Food Service Community SERVE THEIR BEST.
Apply by email with a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagged as: dishwasher repair