Arrive Consulting is seeking to hire a Project Lead for Indigenous Initiatives to contribute to diverse projects that support the revitalization of Indigenous cultures and languages, Indigenous-led health and education initiatives, and reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people. This position provides an excellent opportunity to build relationships with diverse organizations, develop leadership, gain consulting experience, and take part in meaningful work. For more information, please review the full posting at: https://arriveconsulting.ca/about-arrive/opportunities/
This position can be part time or full time, ranging from 20-40 hours per week depending on applicant preference.
This position involves work that supports Indigenous self-determination, cultural resurgence, reconciliation, education about residential schools and colonialism, anti-racism, and cross-cultural learning. In this position you will be contributing to a dynamic portfolio of multiple projects. You will work closely with other Arrive staff and clients and will contribute your skills and expertise to support the diverse goals of the organizations we work with.
● Exceptional writing skills (for example: your writing is clear and free of errors, you have been told you are an excellent writer, you enjoy writing, you can construct documents in multiple formats and voices for various audiences, you can write quickly)
● Educational background or learning experiences in: Planning, Indigenous studies, education, health, business, public administration, or a related field
● 3-10+ years relevant work experience in a related field
● Indigenous or BIPOC ancestry and lived experience, or in-depth experience working within Indigenous communities and organizations
● Excellent relationship building and interpersonal communication skills
● Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously
● Excellent organizational and time-management skills
● Experience working as a consultant or in a client-facing position
● Experience as a facilitator, educator, or curriculum developer
● Experience overseeing graphic designers, copyeditors, video-editors, and others
● Experience managing teams including staff, interns, and/or contractors
● Experience with research and data analysis
● Experience with:
○ Developing strategic plans
○ Developing learning resources such as curriculum, presentations, learning activities
○ Business development and marketing
○ Indigenous languages, arts, and cultural heritage revitalization
The posting will remain open until a candidate is hired. We will review applications in a first-come, first-serve manner until the position is filled.
Tagged as: business development, CEO, communications, consulting, cultural safety, curriculum development, education, management, marketing, partnerships, reconciliation, research, strategic planning, teaching