Handling of inbound/outbound customers/vendor inquirers, bookings, negotiations, and authorization including status.
Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
Communicates with Customer/Vendor, verbally and/or in writing.
Under direct supervision, learns the elements of handling by on-the-job training about each element of the handling process.
Determine and establish office procedures.
Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
Maintains compliance with all standards, controls, policies, and practices.
Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
May compile data, statistics, and other information to support research activities.
May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
May organize conferences.
Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
Place of Employment: 48 Galaxy Blvd ON, M9W 6C8, Etobicoke
Language: English (Other languages an asset)
Job Type: Full time, days & weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Company events
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• On-site parking
• Vision care
• Insurance and repair industry knowledge is an asset.
• Minimum 2 years of customer service or administrative assistant.
• Have good listening skills.
• Highly Organized
• Highly Motivated, efficient, and focused
• Able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Ability to support in emergency situations.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Be comfortable talking on the phone.
• Computer knowledge is a must i.e., word, excel.
• Ability to multitask.
• Punctuality and respect of working hours
• Ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships with professional and personal contacts. • Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
• Ability to engage customers in a friendly and professional manner.
• Capacity to communicate with customers effectively.
• Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
• Positive attitude and ability to handle responsibilities with ease and calm demeanor.
• Compensation is dependent on experience.